Potomac Yard2606 Main Line Boulevard, Alexandria, Virginia 22301 Skip to Homes
About the Community
Situated between Washington, D.C. and Old Town Alexandria, just outside of Del Ray, Potomac Yard boasts architecturally distinct townhomes and amenities that support your active lifestyle. Take advantage of the over-sized playground, two soccer fields, tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts in Potomac Yard Park. With a quick 10-minute commute to and from downtown D.C., you’ll be home early enough for an evening run on Mt Vernon Trail.
What Life's Like
Savor the outdoors on the tennis or basketball courts at Potomac Yard Park or jump on Mt. Vernon trail for a bike ride. Take a short walk to the Braddock Road Metro Station and all that D.C has to offer will be at your fingertips in less than 10 minutes. Centrally located between Downtown and Old Town, this community provides access to world-class dining, shopping, recreation, and entertainment.Request Info
- Architecturally distinct luxury townhomes and condominiums
- 10 minute metro ride to DC
- Spacious outdoor entertaining spaces
- Prime location next to the future Potomac Yard metro stop
- 24 acre park with 1 mile of amenities
- Walk to Braddock Rd. metro station
- Minutes to Reagan National Airport
- 2 miles to Old Town Alexandria
- 3 miles from Washington DC
- Walk to Potomac Yard Shopping Center
- 2 playgrounds with age-specific equipment
- 2 volleyball courts
- 2 basketball courts
- 2 tennis courts
- 2 soccer fields
- Picnic area
- Jogging and biking trail connected to Mount Vernon Trail
- Dog park
- Upscale urban living
- Approved future on-site Potomac Yard metro station
About the Area
At Potomac Yard, options for fun exist in every direction. Our luxury townhomes and condos are just 5 metro stops from Downtown, D.C., minutes from Old Town Alexandria, and just a short walk to the quaint and welcoming town of Del Ray. Within walking distance of the Braddock Road Metro Stop, and Reagan National Airport just up Route 1, this area is in the center of all that the DC Metro region has to offer.
723 Watson Street
- Espresso Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinets
- Granite Countertops & Stainless Appl
- 5" Plank Wood Flooring On Main Level
- Bonus Room W/ Beverage Center & Wet Bar
- Two-Sided Fireplace W/ Rooftop Terrace
- 2 Car Garage
- 2 Car Garage
- Decorative Kitchen Backsplash
- Kitchen Aid Appliances & Maple Cabinets
- Granite Counters In Kitchen & All Baths
- Bonus Rm W/ Gas Fireplace & Wetbar
- Spacious Rooftop Terrace
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Up to $10k in Closing Costs*
*Offer valid through 2/28/17.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article