Baker's Glen1923 Baker Lane, Stow, Ohio 44224 Skip to Homes
About the Community
Nestled in a wooded setting, Baker’s Glen is fifteen minutes from downtown Akron, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and Blossom Music Center, with easy access to Rt. 8, the Ohio Turnpike, and downtown Hudson. Our collection of affordable two-story homes feature thoughtfully designed spaces from bonus rooms to Pulte Planning Centers®, and dedicated Owner’s entries. With over 350 acres of parkland nearby and quality Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools, it’s easy to call Baker’s Glen home.
What Life's Like
Find an active lifestyle at Baker’s Glen. Stay fit hiking or biking the nearby trails, take a nature walk in over 350 acres of parklands, spend a day with your furry friend at the award-winning dog park, or enjoy a summer concert at nearby Blossom Music Center. Residents enjoy close proximity to Hudson’s First & Main, everyday shopping, Rt. 8 and the Ohio Turnpike.Request Info
- Single family homes, choose from 6 Life Tested® designs
- Highly-ranked Stow-Munroe Falls City School District
- Great opportunity for new construction in Stow
- 67 homesites located off of Darrow Rd.
- Over 350 acres of parkland nearby with a softball and baseball complex, soccer fields, over 12 miles of hike and bike trails and award-winning dog park
- Close to Rt. 8, which connects to the OH Turnpike, I-271 and I-480
- 3 miles from First & Main shopping and dining in historic Hudson
- Easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment
- More than 10 golf courses within 10 miles
- Less than 15 minutes to Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Blossom Music Center
- Excellent community and public services
- 15 minutes to Kent State University
- 15 minutes to downtown Akron, and 30 minutes to downtown Cleveland
About the Area
Stow is conveniently located between Akron and Cleveland, with easy access to major highways. Discover abundant recreational opportunities, including over 350 acres of parkland, a softball and baseball complex, soccer fields, over 12 miles of hiking and biking trails and an award-winning dog park. With highly-rated Stow-Munroe Falls schools, nearby shopping and everyday conveniences such as Giant Eagle, Kohl’s and Target, and medical facilities, your home offers everything you need within reach.
Woodward is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
The spacious kitchen serves as a central hub in The Park Place, opening to the gathering room, café area, and nearby porch.
Continental facilitates entertaining, with large gathering areas and an open kitchen connecting to the formal dining room.
Highlights of Mercer include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and a large Owner's Suite with naturally lit sitting area.
With multiple flex spaces, Boardwalk gives you options. Two downstairs multiuse rooms and an upstairs game room suit many needs.
Optimized for how families live, Newberry has an open layout with an Everyday Entry™, Pulte Planning Center®, and oversized loft.
- Open and functional floor plan
- Spacious loft
- Granite and upgraded cabinets
- Hardwood Laminate floors
- Pulte Planning Center and Everyday Entry
- Home site backs up to green space
Home Site Map
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Homes Selling Fast!
Come see what the fuss is about! With fours homes sold in the past 30 days, you'll want to stop in now to ask our Life Tested® home designs with features like Pulte Planning CentersTM.View Homes
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article