Forest Creek5371 Daintree Lane, Medina, Ohio 44256 Skip to Homes
About the Community
The picturesque Forest Creek community is a favorite among homebuyers seeking a limited-maintenance lifestyle in a premier location, with over eighty acres of common area, forty-two of which will be dedicated to the Medina County Parks District. Ranch home designs provide single-level living with generous storage space and open layouts designed for entertaining. Enjoy a quality built Pulte Homes community, minutes from shopping, dining, the Medina Community Center, and lively town square.
What Life's Like
With over 80 acres of common area, residents at Forest Creek can enjoy scenic strolls without ever leaving the community. Attend live concerts and festivals on the Medina Square, browse the unique collection of shops, or support local artisans at the weekly Farmer’s Markets. A fully equipped recreation center, extensive parks system and nearby golf courses provide an active lifestyle.Request Info
- Limited Maintenance Ranch Community
- 80 acres of common area, with 42 acres to be donated to the Medina County Park District
- Limited basement home sites available
- Optional second floor living spaces
- Just 6 miles to I-71, connecting to I-80 and I-271
- Nearby Medina Square with festivals, concerts and events
- Minutes from shopping, dining, and entertainment
- 5 golf courses within 15 minutes
- Medina Community Recreation Center members enjoy fitness, swimming and a variety of sports
- Area Medina County Parks feature hiking, fishing, biking, cross country skiing and more
About the Area
Though best known for its historic Square with specialty shops and upscale restaurants, Medina also boasts an exceptional school system and offers a wide selection of recreational opportunities with over 800 acres developed for park use at 12 different sites. And it's just a short commute to Cleveland or Akron fom your home in Forest Creek
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The ranch-style Ascend offers an open concept layout perfect for entertaining, and a unique, rounded kitchen island for additional seating.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
Great for entertaining, Castle Rock also boasts a large, spa-like Owner’s Bath and outsized walk-in closet, as well as flex space.
- Open kitchen with oversized island
- Bright and airy sunroom off kitchen cafe
- Private study with french doors
- Extended garage for added storage
- Spacious owner's suite w/ walk-in closet
- Open Floor Plan with private backyard
- Garage w 4 ft extension
- Den, 4 season sunroom, Fireplace
- Oversized Granite Kitchen Island
- Owner's Suite with large Private bath
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Home Site Map
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Phase II Now Selling
Buy now and be settle in by summertime. Need to move faster? Choose between Castle Rock and Ascend plans that have already started and be move-in ready by Spring!View All Homes
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article