About the Community
Woodland Park offers an incredible collection of Life-Tested® single family home designs, located in one of Michigan’s most prestigious communities, Rochester Hills. With top rated Rochester Community Schools, conveniently located near an abundance of shopping, dining, entertainment, and living just minutes from the I-75 corridor, it's easy to see why Rochester Hills is a great place to call home.
What Life's Like
Rochester Hills was voted as one of the best places to live in the United States. Known for its abundance of parks, recreational offerings, bike and hiking trails with some of the most scenic vistas in all of southeast Michigan. Rochester also boasts a vibrant downtown with a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment choices. Enjoy easy access to the I-75 corridor and M-59.Request Info
- Top rated Rochester Community Schools.
- Enjoy nearby parks, bike and hiking trails, and a wide variety of recreational activities.
- Minutes from shopping and dining at Village of Rochester Hills - a 375,000 square foot outdoor shopping district with top retailers.
- Live just a short drive from vibrant downtown Rochester.
- Woodland Park is only 1.5 miles from M-59. Providing easy access to the I-75 corridor and all of metro Detroit.
- Life-Tested® single family home designs.
About the Area
Woodland Park is located in Rochester Hills, voted as one of the best places to live in the United States. Known for its abundance of parks, recreational offerings, bike and hiking trails with some of the most scenic vistas in all of southeast Michigan. Rochester Hills also boasts a vibrant downtown with a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment choices. Enjoy easy access to the I-75 corridor and M-59.
The Woodside’s dramatic two-story gathering room, open layout and multiple dining areas with butler’s pantry allow for entertaining in style.
Bridgeview offers an open kitchen, large gathering areas, downstairs flex space, an upstairs loft, and well-separated bedrooms.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
Popular for a reason, Maple Valley offers flex and café space, an upstairs loft, and a large raised-ceiling gathering room.
A formal dining area with butler's pantry, upstairs loft, and gathering room with vaulted ceiling all add to Vanderbilt’s appeal.
Maple ValleyWoodland Park 2090 Logan Drive, Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309 Lot Number: 01200 (866) 201-0556
- Sunroom Wrapped in Windows
- Spacious 2nd Story "Game Room"
- Built-In SS Kitchen Appliances
- 3-Car Side Entry Garage feat. Storage
- Granite Countertops Throughout
WoodsideWoodland Park 1169 Prescott Drive, Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309 Lot Number: 03300 (866) 201-0556
- Built In Gourmet Kitchen Appliances
- Granite Countertops Throughout
- Two-Story Stacked Stone Fireplace
- Stylish Wrought Iron Spindles Throughout
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Daylight Deeper Basement
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article